Covid 19 Safety Precautions
THE OC WAY
Old Chicago is leading the way in food safety & team wellness. Here are some of our protocols as well as additional precautions we’re taking to provide real food with real care.
OLD CHICAGO RESTAURANT PROMISE
Old Chicago enjoys an outstanding track record of protecting our team members and our guests. We remain committed to upholding the strictest standards in our health and safety procedures. During this unprecedented time, we have adopted additional sanitation practices to ensure everyone’s safety. As we welcome you back into our dining rooms, we ask that we make the following promises to each other:
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices, all team members will be certified in safe food handling and a certified manager will be present every shift.
- All employees will pass a health check or complete a health questionnaire prior to each shift.
- All indoor and outdoor seating options will be compliant to the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be readily available to all customers and employees.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
- We will clean and sanitize each dining area after every use.
- Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will be single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.